• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
age_master said:
Big finish needed in the OD games guys, we have Red than Colts than a big finish against Blue left in the OD games.

in 5 dayers we have Colts next than Blue

than there is the finals and Charity matches to let of some steam in :)
And don't forget the grade cricket that is about to start ;)

But these next five games are the most important games of the season!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Personally, I can't wait to finish off these next five games and bring home the titles. When are these games on anyway?

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Bit of bad luck to go down to blue in that match, but heads up we still have the ODers and the FC final to play...

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I hear ya. Disappointed about my performance in the second innings but c'est la vie!! We'll just have to move on.

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
happy with my performances in both forms starting to get som econsistancy with the bat. some good performances there boys, lets take this roll into the finlas....

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
need to lift guys, one last big lift for the season before we can relax for the charity series and the off season.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Do whatever you feel is best. As long as I can help as best as I can to make us win I'm cool.