• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

Resha

School Boy/Girl Captain
OMG GREENS! :( I'm really sorry I've been like..dead for a while. Someone told me we're slumping. I'm so sorry I was away and haven't been posting. Blame school. Yrrch! I promise I won't do that again and I'll spam...er...post lots. :)? FORGEEF ME?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
thewizard1o1 said:
Tell me about it...i had just got my eye in and was looking for a long stay at the crease :p
Sorry mate. I was just starting to eye my first half century and got a bit carried away

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
hectic scheule for the later part of the quater, lets make the most of lots of games and pick up lots of wins :)

Don

State Vice-Captain
andrew speak english.

good to beat the reds.and 20 off 13 damn who the heck put the ants in my shoes.

now lets move on and crush the colts.innings victory anyone?

Resha

School Boy/Girl Captain
Majin said:
You Totally Posted In The Same Manner As Jaffar...Are You Hiding Something? >;o
Who/what is Jaffar? And no, I posted the whole tragic sentence in CAPS but some kind of thingy changed it.

I Am Not Dumb Enough To Merely Post Like This. :(

Anyways, I'm out for five weeks. :(?

Loony BoB

International Captain
Resha said:
Who/what is Jaffar? And no, I posted the whole tragic sentence in CAPS but some kind of thingy changed it.

I Am Not Dumb Enough To Merely Post Like This. :(

Anyways, I'm out for five weeks. :(?
Shouting is obviously disabled in CW then xD And Jaffar is this guy.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Don said:
andrew speak english.

good to beat the reds.and 20 off 13 damn who the heck put the ants in my shoes.

now lets move on and crush the colts.innings victory anyone?

lots of games coming up, lets win them all

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
good win against the colts sorry about my poor 1st innings performance but hopefully my 2nd innings makes up for it. good win guys and good to see a few old timers stand up in the 2nd innings. well done boys

Don

State Vice-Captain
bugsy i wouldnt call that a good win.our performances were sub par.as i told andrew we double bogeyed in that game and we must improve