• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
*points*
over there next to Lezama....hope you don't mind the smell...(Llama poo not Don :p)

Welcome to Green Andy :)

(Btw, love the haircut...)

Majin

International Debutant
Welcome to Green mate, good to have you, looking forward to a couple of beers after the matchs, celebrating yet another Green victory. B)

Don

State Vice-Captain
hey welcome any.yea put ur stuff next to mine.and give me the number for ur stylist.gotta get a new doo.the llama licked look is going out.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Welcome to green mate! :) sure you'll feel at home here...it is a great bunch of lads! you'll enjoy it!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
good win in the one day guys, very happy to get up a tonne and dominate that game against the blacks we batted extremely well and bowled abd fielder well, great all round performance. well done to feeney aswell. glad to be in the 190 run partnership mate

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Bye Andy, it was nice knowing you, if some guys with shotguns come round, Reds didn't order it.

Don

State Vice-Captain
dont worry andy we've got the best security here at the green hq.they wont be able to get withing 50feet of you

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jamee999 said:
Bye Andy, it was nice knowing you, if some guys with shotguns come round, Reds didn't order it.
Man, I enjoyed my time at the club but there's no need to give me a free shotgun.

Majin

International Debutant
You're going to need it for when the reds come begging for you to come back after you destroy their top order. B)

andyc

Majin said:
You're going to need it for when the reds come begging for you to come back after you destroy their top order. B)
:laugh::laugh:

Can't wait for this game tonight, I'm very pumped up to have a go at those Reds. Let's f***in kill 'em, Greens

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i pick 5 bowlers and 2 do ok. we need to lift guys, there is no room for lapses of form in Dev league. The Batting was worse though, only Lezama did anything in the first innings and Hoy and Cameron - the number 10 and 11 batted well in the 2nd innings.

Don

State Vice-Captain
ok lads we gotta pick it back up that was a really poor showing and we are capable of much better so lets get to the nets and practice

andyc

Pretty shocking debut by me there for the Greens, sorry fellas.

Good innings by Lezema and some nice bowling by Cunningham and a good all-round performance by Hoy. Am very annoyed at being bowled there and leaving Hoy on 52*.

Majin

International Debutant
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Would you like a fork to eat those words with?
If you want the gods honest truth, I didn't even know we were up against reds when I posted that, I just meant in general. Besides, theres plenty of time left yet. Maybe at the end of the season. And even then i'd prefer chopsticks. :happy:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't believe you Andy. Red for LIFE!! I bleed for this team, man... and you're just... just... a pineapple!

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
andyc said:
Pretty shocking debut by me there for the Greens, sorry fellas.

Good innings by Lezema and some nice bowling by Cunningham and a good all-round performance by Hoy. Am very annoyed at being bowled there and leaving Hoy on 52*.
Tell me about it...i had just got my eye in and was looking for a long stay at the crease :p