• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yup, we're still keen given the likelihood that our batting will be questionable.

We can't sign anyone else just yet though because we've got 15 already. Colts/Blue have to pick 1 more each and then we can sign you up immediately after that.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yup, we're still keen given the likelihood that our batting will be questionable.

We can't sign anyone else just yet though because we've got 15 already. Colts/Blue have to pick 1 more each and then we can sign you up immediately after that.
If he wants to leave Colts then he will become a free agent. If Luffers accepts the offer from Blue then you will be able to sign Cole. Otherwise he can choose to stay at Colts and be their 16th player.

Matteh

Done and sorted. Retox officially one of us now.

Wondering who to pick for the final spot, i naturally think of a batsman gven recent seasons and because our bowling has depth already. By the looks of it, whoever gets picked will go inactive soon enough anyway.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Done and sorted. Retox officially one of us now.

Wondering who to pick for the final spot, i naturally think of a batsman gven recent seasons and because our bowling has depth already. By the looks of it, whoever gets picked will go inactive soon enough anyway.
Cool beans.

readie

State Regular
Hey fellas, where do i sign back up for us?

EDIT : Reading back a page or two it seems I'm all sorted.

FWIW guys I haven't got net at my residence atm so i'll be sporadic in my attendence but i'll be showing my face whenever possible. Great to keep my green tradition up and stay at the club.

Last edited:

readie

State Regular
No problems. If i haven't been on for a little while and you need me online for something urgent just let cribb know he can flick us a text if need be.

Matteh

So do we have any rivalries/local derbies? Who do we positively have to beat this year?
We're a bit like Leeds United in that we used to be good and win things but fell on some hard times. We'll beat Blacks (Man Utd in this metaphor) this season though and they'll have a massive Fergie whinge.