• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The great Pujara v. Kohli v. Rahane debate

Who of these do you think will have the best test career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riggins

International Captain
where did rahane make all his FC runs? I remember he didn't want to open and instead wait for a middle order spot to come available or something.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Well, obviously there not at the levels of the previous three yet, but what could've been a potential weakness is already seemingly a major strength.

Best 3-5 in the world? Faf, Amla and AB the only other real candidate.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, obviously there not at the levels of the previous three yet, but what could've been a potential weakness is already seemingly a major strength.

Best 3-5 in the world? Faf, Amla and AB the only other real candidate.
I don't know how you can say that when they haven't operated as a unit all over the place yet. Mind you, I rate both Pujara and Kohli really highly. Rahane has kicked off fantastically too.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I don't know how you can say that when they haven't operated as a unit all over the place yet. Mind you, I rate both Pujara and Kohli really highly. Rahane has kicked off fantastically too.
They've operated as a unit in New Zealand, South Africa and England, doing pretty well in all three. I don't see why Rahane wouldn't score runs in any of the SC, Kohli has done pretty well at home and Pujara has been God like whenever he's played in India. Only leaves Australia as a place they have to 'prove themselves' as such.

Ray.

School Boy/Girl Captain
Rohit Sharma is the best batsman of the lot :p. He just lacks concentration.. If he gets that right he'll be the best.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just reading this thread for the first time and I find it surprising how some think 'its not even close'. I like Rahane, love his style and think he's going to become India's man for the crisis.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
With the way that Rahane is playing these days, I believe this will be one of the frequently touched threads in the coming few years..

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah this is going to be bumped every time one is in form and the other two aren't.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Rahane, easily, with Kohli falling back by a margin. Rahane's poor ODI figures suggest something's missing, but his Test figures outside India are simply superb. Kohli is still a little less than perfect, but he's owned Tests as well as limited-overs matches. Pujara struggles in limited overs as well as in Tests away from India, but he's got a good record across formats short of top-flight international cricket.

My take? Keep all three of them. But be careful. Unlike the current Indian team management.