• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Draft

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I guess that gem is not from India, Sri Lanka or Zimbabwe, hopefully you don't take that gem i was going to pick in a couple rounds if people kept forgetting him.

Blaze

Banned
chaminda_00 said:
I guess that gem is not from India, Sri Lanka or Zimbabwe, hopefully you don't take that gem i was going to pick in a couple rounds if people kept forgetting him.

Def not Zim.. If I get the guy I want then it will add lots to my squad. Give me some sort of shape. If not.. well I am in trouble.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Looking at your sqaud and the fact that you wanted Vaas last round my guess is that you went for a all rounder. If they were Indian then probably M Prabhakar or RG Nadkarni, i can't think of any other Indian or Sri Lankan all rounders that would be useful in this type of game.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Results in
Bunnies - IR Bishop
Leicestershire Foxes - AP Gurusinha
Dynamo Morpork - JT Hearne
Great Northern CC - LF Kline
Penguins of King George - PM Pollock
Western Vikings - CH Lloyd
Dyslexic Dymanos - HH Gibbs
Toronto Tornados - RB Kanhai
Jaffna Jets - RGD Willis
Rohan Riders - SCG MacGill
Sandgropers CC - TM Dilshan
Testing Forum CC - DR Jardine

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
And the next round - getting near to finalising the 16!

Mister Wright
andyc
Blaze
FaaipDeOiad
garage flower
vic_orthdox
age_master
superkingdave
Samuel_Vimes
chaminda_00
Hoggy31
Jamee999

Can we have this in for me to run it over the weekend (most likely either Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Jaffna Jets - RGD Willis
Very happy to have him sharing the new ball with Holding away from home. It should be interesting to see how they preform for us in that role, probably not the greatest fast bowlers statistically, but im sure they will do the job required.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
chaminda_00 said:
Very happy to have him sharing the new ball with Holding away from home. It should be interesting to see how they preform for us in that role, probably not the greatest fast bowlers statistically, but im sure they will do the job required.
If he doesn't bowl them out, he could start talking about the cricket, and then he'd bore them out!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Marc, in reference to the batting position of the players, is their best position determined by the amount of innings batted there, the average, or the runs scored?

For example, Shaun Pollock has:
50 innings, 1247 runs at no. 7 at 31.18
59 innings, 1303 runs at no. 8 at 29.62
20 innings, 534 runs at no. 9 at 41.08

So which one would be considered his best position?