• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CW50 - No.8

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
This proves that even the top cricket fans don't regard Bradman as the best ever cricketer...

Imran Khan, Marshall, Lara, Tendulkar, Viv, Sobers, Warne, Murali are all better!!

:)

jk

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know it's sort of an inside joke but I read the article and I still don't get it

Edit: via my brilliant :detective: skills I have realised that the OP was a multi (of G.I.Joe?), and this was just a troll which a couple of people fell for :p

Last edited:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I know it's sort of an inside joke but I read the article and I stilld on't get it :p
what??

there's no inside joke. bradman infact isn't the best (deep down we all know that, don't we? ).
he played in an amateur era. he was basically just ahead of his time.... (like viv in odis)

he was like a semi-pro playing amongst amateurs....

Flem274*

123/5
The joke is a multi called The_Sean (as opposed to The Sean) signed on and put Bradman at number eight instead of the real number eight.

How can you not get it?:p

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
The joke is a multi called The_Sean (as opposed to The Sean) signed on and put Bradman at number eight instead of the real number eight.

How can you not get it?:p
This just never stops being funny.
Haha still works.

You guys need to examine my post carefully.

This proves that even the top cricket fans don't regard Bradman as the best ever cricketer...

Imran Khan, Marshall, Lara, Tendulkar, Viv, Sobers, Warne, Murali are all better!!

:)

jk