• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CW Cricket Championship

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee have you challenged me yet as I haven't received any code? Are you able to see if hes made the challenge James?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Jamee have you challenged me yet as I haven't received any code? Are you able to see if hes made the challenge James?
Sure can, what email address of yours do you think he would have sent it to and I'll do a search for you? :)

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My result was in my spam box:

Xavier Rose said:
Hey mate,

Our multiplayer game of Cricket Web's Cricket Game has been completed.

Cricket Web - CW Games - CW Cricket

Congratulations you have won, I could only manage 10 off 3.4 overs in response to your score of 21 off 5 overs.

Thanks for the great match! If you fancy having a re-match, how about logging back in to CW Cricket Game and creating another Multiplayer challenge?

All the best!

Regards,
Xavier Rose
Some low scoring games going on for sure.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Any tips?
Don't play against me. :p

Build up your innings, if your quick enough hit any bad ball out of the park, otherwise be content with smacking the first 4-5 balls for four and then trying to hit the rest out of the park.

Direction of shot isn't all that important, timing is everything so pick a key or two and just go for it.

Not losing wickets is pretty vital (unless your Australia as they bat very low) tailenders can't hit ****.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Don't play against me. :p

Build up your innings, if your quick enough hit any bad ball out of the park, otherwise be content with smacking the first 4-5 balls for four and then trying to hit the rest out of the park.

Direction of shot isn't all that important, timing is everything so pick a key or two and just go for it.

Not losing wickets is pretty vital (unless your Australia as they bat very low) tailenders can't hit ****.
Hit 20 runs in the first over but lost many wickets after that which means I was boned.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Anyone up for a game against me? What should I do to compete against someone? My username is metallics2006.