• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CW Cricket Championship

James

Cricket Web Owner
In the email you received it should say something like:

Challenge Code - 471

What's your Challenge Code?

pasag

RTDAS
Grrr...

Couldn't chase down 25. Started off well hitting plenty of singles and a 4, then two maiden overs in a row from Canada and I was pretty stuffed. Zaremba goes through to the next round.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It's probably best that when people challenge someone you post back here letting them know to expect an email to X email address.

Seems to be a lot of people not following through on actually playing.

Haven't received my email either.
Are you sure that your challenger has played yet? If so, what email address did he send it to, perhaps not your main email account. Did the email get marked as Spam even and finish up in your Spam folder(s)

Check with him, and if you're still having trouble, post back the Challenger Code.

Grrr...

Couldn't chase down 25. Started off well hitting plenty of singles and a 4, then two maiden overs in a row from Canada and I was pretty stuffed. Zaremba goes through to the next round.
You suck mate :p

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Where's Natman so I can lose to him? After initially being excellent at this game, I've regressed horribly and can no longer hit a ball.