• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricketweb.net XI

Cloete

International Captain
Top_Cat said:
Well as usual, I'm carrying the team. Damn, you must've got the averages perfect! :D
hey my batting is carrying the team, well me an tamara. also if i had a decent bowl..........

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete said:
hey my batting is carrying the team, well me an tamara. also if i had a decent bowl..........
We are so strong we don't need your crappy bowling :lol:

Kimbo

International Debutant
dammit if only i saw this thread earlier. i wanna be in the team. yes i play. RHB, leggie.

Kimbo

International Debutant
best bowling: 5-25... i dont have any amazing figures :( but i consistently go for three an over and pick up a wicket or two in all my games. (bowling ten overs).

best batting: 65*
I bat at about 9 or 10 in my team currently which is unfair. according to me i am under rated with the bat. :P

ah well, i am a red inker anyway. always left not out...

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Well, I wanna play as well !

right handed batsman & right arm fast medium

AVG..I dont know :lol: seriously though I lost track of it !somewhere near 37 I think in 40 (?) games

HS 178, have four centuries to my name, and 7 fifties

best bowling 3-37, second or third change, I kick myself for not doing better with the bowl have lost form lately though...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Well start of the fourth match (5 days)

Bangladesh 384 all out (Mehmud 99, Tim 4-67, Bronco 4-102)
CricketWeb 490 all out (Cloete 104, Kim 115)

Cricketweb have a lead of 106 going into the second innings...

Last edited:

V Reddy

International Debutant
Langeveldt said:
Well start of the fourth match (5 days)

Bangladesh 384 all out (Mehmud 99, Tim 4-67, Bronco 4-102)
CricketWeb 490 all out (Cloete 104, Kim 115)

Cricketweb have a lead of 106 going into the second innings...
Rik must have been dropped for this game too otherwise i can't see CW playing well with him in the side:D . And Havascar is turning into a Gavaskar:D . And what has happened to WCCC? Is he the same person who asked Marc 'wat was i bowling'?:lol: :duh:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
vishnureddy said:
Rik must have been dropped for this game too otherwise i can't see CW playing well with him in the side:D
You've never seen me play...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Rik scored 3 i think! I was using you to get after the spinners, I will allow you to defend a bit next innings...

Ill finish off the match over the weekend

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Langeveldt said:
Rik scored 3 i think! I was using you to get after the spinners, I will allow you to defend a bit next innings...

Stop putting me on the slog...I can score quickly without slogging you know ;)

V Reddy

International Debutant
Langeveldt said:

Atleast he got 3 runs:wow: . Its a bonus for Cricket Web. But CricketWeb performing while he is in the team , hmmm something fishy is going on here;)