• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If any Colts members are on MSN shout me a msg and I'll add you to my 'Colts List'. I want to organise it, so I can talk to you guys whenever you're online.

Cheers!

Mister Wright

Our batsman seriously need to pick up their act.

I know it's a bit rich coming from someone who didn't take a wicket, but it has been the weakness of our team since our inception.

Majin

International Debutant
Maybe we should try shifting the batting order around a bit and trying people out in new positions and people in old positions? Towns back opening, Pitt in at 3/4, stuff like that. If the dodgy form continues, anyway. Burke should definitely stay opening, though.

Mister Wright

We won't be making too many changes to the FC side (if any). We'd like to give everyone at least one more chance. More will be known soon. We are currently deciding on what we are going to do with the next FC side and our first OD side. The OD side should be named tonight or early tomorrow and not long after the next FC side will be announced.

Mister Wright

Colts fast bowler Greg Thomas has officially been inited to sit on the Colts' selection committee. His role will begin as of the next game.

There have been no other changes.

Congratulations Greg.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Mister Wright said:
Colts fast bowler Greg Thomas has officially been inited to sit on the Colts' selection committee. His role will begin as of the next game.

Congratulations Greg.
Cool, now I can open the batting :sleep:

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Mister Wright said:

Congratulations Greg.
You've earnt this.

Mister Wright

Very happy with Weber's all round performance. The selection panel will be looking at that very hard. As always Jaso was brilliant with the bat, but lacked support. Other than that, not too many positives to take from the game. We peged them back at the start of the last 10, but poor bowling from myself gave them momentum going into the break. Lots to work on from everybody.

I will send an email to the selection committee later today to discuss our options for tomorrow's game.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Very happy with my good OD game, was a long time ago!
i'm sorry I couldn't bat faster, although 50 out of 70 odd balls is a good RR, I think we couldve come closer and win it.
Come on Colts! lets pick ourselves up now! and really get going and work hard, we need the wins and prove CWland wrong that we're the minnows!

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
I don't know about you selectors, but I think it's time we take a gamble with Howler, he might be able to get us out of this mess, I'm also looking forward for another good parthnership as well!

320,360,400? Maybe.......