• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

pasag

RTDAS
You kidding?

Even 'Saggers' is better than that.

On a side note, looking foward to my debut, I'm hoping to start in style.

Last edited:

Majin

International Debutant
I think even if you do get a better one, Jaso will still be calling you that anyway. He seems to be oblivious to everything unless he said it himself. D:

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
I'd say

"Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause it feels so empty, without me"

Or else, we need more batters!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Dizzy #4 said:
I'd say

"Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause it feels so empty, without me"

Or else, we need more batters!

These are warm up matches. Everyone is being rotated.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Jaso, you scored 3 runs. ;) We did just fine without you!

But seriously, very much looking forward to this season and it's great to see that there are so many players vying for spots. :)

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
yeah all right, then again, OD anin't my cup of tea, good win anyway, Burkey and Bhart kept us in it!

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Wow! I'm actually scoring over 20 consistently! I know it's not much but after last season it's like having an average of 60.