• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

pasag

RTDAS
dontcloseyoureyes said:
C'mon Saggers, make love, not war.

..when your bowling dissapears over the boundary.
War is all I know. I'm not capable of love.

And I can't wait to rip yer heart out.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Good to have ya here Pasag :) We're a growing team, and we're all looking forward to another season of CW Cricket. All we need now are a few trophies :D

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
pasag said:
Thanks alot. Serioulsy though, can't wait to stick it to some of those blokes on the other teams. Smith for one...
With that kind of attitude you will fit right in at the Colts. Welcome aboard.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Hi guys, haven't been keeping up with Dev League much at all recently for some reason, but I just thought I'd let you know I'm looking forward to the new season. Some strong U19 performances have left me with high confidence. :)