• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
We used you as a batting all rounder this season Nick, and while you averaged around 40 with the ball, you broke partnerships, gave us enough options and contributed enough as the 5th bowler, I feel.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We used you as a batting all rounder this season Nick, and while you averaged around 40 with the ball, you broke partnerships, gave us enough options and contributed enough as the 5th bowler, I feel.
Absolutely. Personally, I thought you had a fantastic season and worked well in combination with Wilson.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Thats when they're not crunk and hitting on airport hostesses.
Playing in Sri Lanka is an experience and all, but Christ, Dan - we're role models!

Last edited:

NZTailender

With the 'professional' part of the off-season over, thought I'd post some stats.

MW Wilson
T20: 125 runs @ 25. 6 wickets @ 27.33.
OD: 149 @ 29.80. 16 @ 31.75.
FC: 591 @ 36.93. 37 @ 27.80.

CR Butler
T20: 75 @ 15.
OD: 345 @ 86.25.
FC: 337 @ 33.70.

GM Thomas
T20: 3 @ 53.67.
OD: 8 @ 34.25.
FC: 44 @ 32.91.

DK Rai
OD: 418 @ 52.25. 1 @ 105.
FC: 708 @ 47.20.

NR Hancock
OD: 116 @ 29. 17 @ 19.76.
FC: 331 @ 21.12. 27 @ 25.37.

WA Kerr
OD: 174 @ 24.85.
FC: 468 @ 33.41.

DP Towns
OD: 351 @ 43.87.
FC: 583 @ 44.84.

T Bochat
IPL: 4 @ 37.00.

NZTailender

Think it's about time we figured out Colts player of the season.

Basically, nominate the one person who you think was best in these areas:
Best batsman:
Best bowler:
Best all-rounder:
Player of the year:

Send your votes to geg_thomas@hotmail.com

Majin

International Debutant
Wow is that all the Colts that were playing offseason? Thought it'd be more than that!

Ridiculously pleased with how my stint in SL went though, especially considering the bowlers pitches there. Carving up West Indies OD for fun as well, though the 4D has disappeared.

NZTailender

Wow is that all the Colts that were playing offseason? Thought it'd be more than that!

Ridiculously pleased with how my stint in SL went though, especially considering the bowlers pitches there. Carving up West Indies OD for fun as well, though the 4D has disappeared.
Just SL, Aus and County.

NZTailender

Totally forgot about the captains awards. Could still do the players choice awards, if there's enough interest.