• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Welcome aboard dude :)

The game is simmed by two different sims for OD and FC matches, based on players simming statistics, and gets outputted to files.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
No. Oh, ****, no. Thats a horrible way to end the season.
Dire performance is dire.
Time to start trying something different; how many seasons have I played for the Colts?

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
No. Oh, ****, no. Thats a horrible way to end the season.
Dire performance is dire.
Time to start trying something different; how many seasons have I played for the Colts?
Right: just making it official that NR Hancock will retire at the end of the season, after any charity games (if applicable).
After five years of moderate service to the Colts, Ive decided that - in wake of our current troubles - the best thing for me to do would be to retire, then discuss with Liam coming back as a new, rookie player, as outlined here.
As Liam has stated, no conversions will take place during the season, so youre looking at me rejoining anew at the start of next season, hoping to serve the Colts in a new capacity.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Right: just making it official that NR Hancock will retire at the end of the season, after any charity games (if applicable).
After five years of moderate service to the Colts, Ive decided that - in wake of our current troubles - the best thing for me to do would be to retire, then discuss with Liam coming back as a new, rookie player, as outlined here.
As Liam has stated, no conversions will take place during the season, so youre looking at me rejoining anew at the start of next season, hoping to serve the Colts in a new capacity.
Would really like you to reconsider your decision given how well you've performed this season, especially given there's no guarantee you'll return as a Colt.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Seriously wouldn't like you to retire, Nick. You've been immense for us in the lower order this season. I've got more reason to retire than you do!

Majin

International Debutant
Yeah Nick you've been one of our star players all season, and one of the Colts star players in their entire history. So good to hear you've hopefully reconsidered, 'cause it wouldn't be right without ya. :)

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Why not just wait until the offseason and convert, instead of retiring? The season only has 1 game left for you.
This is something Im now considering.
I had a quick chat to Geg about it... he seems to think that I can still have an impact as a bowler, but Im still not convinced. Although it should be made known that I have no intention to leave the Colts :mellow: never have, so Ill have to look at some other options as well.