• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Loony BoB

International Captain
Can Griffen, Bochat, Kerr and Pares all please contact a member of the selection panel detailing if they would like to sign a contract to remain with the Colts, and for how many seasons.

Please note that Kerr, being graded in the C bracket by the CWBCC, can remain for a maximum of five seasons. Bochat, Griffen and Pares can remain on contract for a maximum of two seasons. Of course, once your contracts expire hopefully we'll just re-sign you all anyway ;) But yeah, once you let us know you're interested we can push things forward.

My email is loony_bob@yahoo.com if you choose to contact myself.

EDIT: Malthus, you should see if you can get a spot anywhere in the offseason. You won't get many games as we're past halfway, probably something like 5-6 games left. But it will do you well to get some gametime prior to the offseason so we can get a good idea of how well you're doing.

Last edited:

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Thanks fellas...

Hmm...Any luck on the Appertanice?

And does our Off Season performances really count to our totals?

Loony BoB

International Captain
I believe if you do exceptionally well on offseason it affects your simming stats (ie, gives you a better chance of performing the next season) but it doesn't affect your actual FC and List-A stats unless you play in Aussie or County cricket.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Hmm...I guess I could qualify for that...An extra boost for the team! And another excuse to wave my brand new bat!

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
EDIT: Malthus, you should see if you can get a spot anywhere in the offseason. You won't get many games as we're past halfway, probably something like 5-6 games left. But it will do you well to get some gametime prior to the offseason so we can get a good idea of how well you're doing.
I'll get onto it.

EDIT: Been signed by Laventille

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Can Griffen and Jaso please let me know an email address that works for each of them? I don't have one for the former and the one for the latter that I have no longer works.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
I just gave you something Towns, do check...

For rookies, I think we should get Young. For a bowler, he actally gets a fair bit of runs (Had me fooled that he was a bowling all rounder) and he can get a bunch of wickets fast.