• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Loony BoB

International Captain
Jack's headed out, Dunn and a bunch of rookies have come in and the Colts thread has about 3-4 pages of melodramatics and amusement. :p

Spinksy

Banned
Hey Fellas, just got home from school. It was a long day for me but I at least took 3 wickets on the nets. It is a lot harder then you think because a) you have to catch the ball off your own bowling, or b) bowl the person out, there is only a thin pole behind the batsman that we use as the wickets. So far this term for me it has been five days and I have managed to accumulate ten wickets which is no mean feat. It is a pity that I cannot play that well in the simulation though as my stats show. Apart from this the downside of the day was the fact that I got a pair of scissors thrown at my head, luckily for me though they narrowly missed.

Majin

International Debutant
Any team with Geg Thomas and Nick Hancock on it will remain above a certain level of both ***y and awesome though, tbh

Majin

International Debutant
The level of that level is debatable.
Sling your mud elsewhere Camps, we all know that the "Geg Thomas on the beach in very little 2008" calender comprehensively outsold your own "Camps Jr.: Caribbean Adonis", despite the name needing work.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sling your mud elsewhere Camps, we all know that the "Geg Thomas on the beach in very little 2008" calender comprehensively outsold your own "Camps Jr.: Caribbean Adonis", despite the name needing work.
Quality over quantity took precedence over supply and demand.

I refuse to produce more than 5 copies of any calendar I grace.

Last edited: