• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't worry, mate, you still averaged 27 in the shorter form. ;)

Stats within the spreadsheet... if you don't have Excel, post and someone who has it can let you know what your stats were.

EDIT: Missed out Nick in the bowling area, fixed.
in all honesty though my List A batting average has gone up about 10 in the last 3 seasons, maybe one day it'll be 50...

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not as bad as CW Green, think Sadat got dropped about 7 times as he went on to hit 275 in the latest warmup match. 8-)

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Okay guys and girl! The first round of warm-ups begin on the 21st of April.
First up:
CricketWeb Blue @ CW Oval.

The full fixture, for those of us seeking a slightly more in-depth outline, can be found here.
Let's get this year off to the best start possible, and give the Blue boys one hell of a contest :)

Majin

International Debutant
How are all the Colts this fine day? I had a heavy night last night. Five pints of beer and then about two litres of Sake. I apparently booted a taxi door and nearly got arrested and vomited all over the place. It was great! I also managed to get a phone number off a waiteress in the Chinese resteraunt we were in, which was suave.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How are all the Colts this fine day? I had a heavy night last night. Five pints of beer and then about two litres of Sake. I apparently booted a taxi door and nearly got arrested and vomited all over the place. It was great! I also managed to get a phone number off a waiteress in the Chinese resteraunt we were in, which was suave.
thats pretty random...

Majin

International Debutant
Yeah I know. I just thought I would try to bring the team together with some random discussion about our friday nights. That combined with the fact that I'm still drunk from last night made it seem like a good idea at the time :}

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Top form.