• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Black Thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Averaging 34 with the ball, which is about par for me really. About the same as Warne. Imo, drop Borcs and maybe Pickup, but we all know I'll come good. It's our batting that's been the problem. We just hit a Fuller rampage.
Not just a Fuller rampage IMO. :cool:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
K, will start posting as much as Gough to get more gametime and then make the International side.
Over the last month Im averaging 2-3 posts per week in CW XI and that includeds being on holiday for 2 weeks with limited internet activity. Thats hardly not posting and Ive been keeping upto date.

Dont take your lack of wickets out on me. FWIW, Id rather be playing FC regularly than ODIs.

Blacks coming apart here. One of the reasons Im not posting more atm is there are already enough high maintenance whiners at Black without me joining in.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For all my efforts on holiday, Ive not seen everything.

I noticed you have been playing Dev League recently. I thought you were retired. What happened?
My word was worthless. Retirement is only a state of mind. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Basically, it seems I have the mental make up of an abnormally psychotic Steve Harmison.

pasag

RTDAS
Over the last month Im averaging 2-3 posts per week in CW XI and that includeds being on holiday for 2 weeks with limited internet activity. Thats hardly not posting and Ive been keeping upto date.

Dont take your lack of wickets out on me. FWIW, Id rather be playing FC regularly than ODIs.

Blacks coming apart here. One of the reasons Im not posting more atm is there are already enough high maintenance whiners at Black without me joining in.
In other news, ICON leader is looking for you.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

Haha Goughehhhh. Am not having a crack at you at all, more laughing at the pointlessness of posting lots.

I want to be inside you.

David

International 12th Man
Compared to the rest of the comp Nath hasn't exactly been dire. Bold call to drop him imo. Also dropping Pickup? It's not like he's one of the few bowlers averaging under 30.

bryce

International Regular
In Pickups last 3 FC games he has 6 wickets@39.17, coupled with the fact he offers nothing with the bat then they probaly don't have much need for a second spinner

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
So he failed three games in a row?

I've been failing at life for 25 years and no-one's dropped me...:ph34r:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
When was the last time won us a game with the ball?

Some may argue that he's more of a chance to do it that Gelman, but Gelman at least deserves the chance. Pickup has certainly had his.