• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Scaly piscine said:
You can keep your avatar since you'll already be making a supreme sacrifice. Halsey will probably get to change it soon enough anyway...
After 2 tests...

Sehwag's batting average: 29.66
Strauss' batting average: 26.25

The difference is less than 5 atm, but the way Strauss seems to love to throw his wicket away, I'm sure the difference will grow.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jono said:
After 2 tests...

Sehwag's batting average: 29.66
Strauss' batting average: 26.25

The difference is less than 5 atm, but the way Strauss seems to love to throw his wicket away, I'm sure the difference will grow.
Not looking too good now is it?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
BTW, I personally think I might have to put Freddie as my avatar. He has been outstanding in this series, not that I didn't expect him to be though. :)

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Barney Rubble said:
If neither Marcus Trescothick nor Kevin Pietersen scores a hundred in this series, I'll have a picture of Sourav Ganguly in my avatar for a month, thereby convincing all newcomers that I am a mad Indian fan who has an insane devotion to the aforementioned Ganguly. :D
ARRGGH!!! One innings left.....come on KP!! :unsure: :-O

Langeveldt

Soutie
Scaly piscine said:
It's getting to the point now where I suspect you're deliberately trying to lose these challenges just to be 'forced' into having your secret idol as avatar.
Well, Australia did hit 430 odd in their last innings..

Chances of me having Watson at one stage as my avatar must have been about a million to one.. Not that a risky gamble I thought..

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
honestbharani said:
BTW, I personally think I might have to put Freddie as my avatar. He has been outstanding in this series, not that I didn't expect him to be though. :)
With the ball I think we knew what to expect, but the batting has been a clear revelation IMO.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
open365 said:
:laugh:

OK,i'm going to make a prediction.

If,by the end of the 2007 world cup,a team does not make a score over 370, i will change my avatar to anything anyone suggests.
Dibs on a picture of a knife cutting spuds

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
attention Andyc
seeing as you were so confident about SA losing
if they win the test series you have to change your avatar to the SA player i chose
If AUS win the series i'll change mine to any AUS player you chose
and put- i love *insert players name here*and he is the coolest player ever
p.s. the player you or i pick must be playing in the final test

:unsure:

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
Natman20 said:
If James Franklin gets a 50 today - I'm up to suggestions
Whatever you do, don't change your signature. It is all that remains of 'The Adventures of Tom Halsey' :p

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
33/3from3.3 said:
attention Andyc
seeing as you were so confident about SA losing
if they win the test series you have to change your avatar to the SA player i chose
If AUS win the series i'll change mine to any AUS player you chose
and put- i love *insert players name here*and he is the coolest player ever
p.s. the player you or i pick must be playing in the final test

:unsure:
Haha what the hell?

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Originally Posted by Barney Rubble
If neither Marcus Trescothick nor Kevin Pietersen scores a hundred in this series, I'll have a picture of Sourav Ganguly in my avatar for a month, thereby convincing all newcomers that I am a mad Indian fan who has an insane devotion to the aforementioned Ganguly.
ARRGGH!!! One innings left.....come on KP!!
I just thaught i would point this out to you... :) Ganguly will be happy now!! :laugh:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Barney Rubble said:
Aaaaargh! :ph34r:

I'll look for a suitable picture when I get home later on today. :@
Don't worry, Barney, since your name sounds a lot like mine, I guess we will even up after I put Freddie as my avatar. I fully expect him to be the MOTS now, even if he doesn't do much tomorrow. :)