• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Treeny

Cricket Spectator
Anyone wanna challenge? If Mustard scores 50+ with a strike rate of 80+ they have to put ustard as there avatar if not they can decide an avatar for me.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Anyone wanna challenge? If Mustard scores 50+ with a strike rate of 80+ they have to put ustard as there avatar if not they can decide an avatar for me.
Hmm, that's sorely tempting TBH. I lay claim on this and until I've decided no-one can take it from me. :p

BTW, I presume this is in the next game?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
From the movie Superbad neh?

Or were you kidding? Can never really tell.
Haha FFS Richard, do you do anything other than sit at your computer? First The Simpsons, now Superbad. Shocking form. Loving McLovin though Saggers, one could say that it's badass. Pity it'll be going.
McLovin....what else would it be?
For crying out loud, people! Am I supposed to have watched every movie in history and be a fan of every crap cartoon? If I have the choice between that and sitting at the computer, yes, I'll happily take sitting at the computer!

Athlai

Not Terrible
For crying out loud, people! Am I supposed to have watched every movie in history and be a fan of every crap cartoon? If I have the choice between that and sitting at the computer, yes, I'll happily take sitting at the computer!
The Simpsons was named the best television show of the 20th century, and keeping an eye out for a little pop culture and treating yourself to the occassional movie could do no harm buddy.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Anyway... FFS, you two. Worst outcome of an avatar-challenge in history, including me wearing Harmison for a combined 6 weeks.
Look we don't care. Gelman had a harsh one for me too, so thank god i won it before he had any say in it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The Simpsons was named the best television show of the 20th century, and keeping an eye out for a little pop culture and treating yourself to the occassional movie could do no harm buddy.
Yeah, cause Superbad is freaking awesome.
I CBA with this pop-culture lark, and I cannot stand The Simpsons, best television show of the 20th century according to the masses or not.