• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Since i cbf typing up the bet again, here is the MSN convo:

Code:
Hunter Bhai says:
India to win the next OD
Hunter Bhai says:
challenge?
zeg says:
zeg says:
haha yeah
Hunter Bhai says:
1 week one again
zeg says:
yeah
Hunter Bhai says:
u are on
zeg says:
yeah im on, need revenge
Saggers can confirm here to make it official.

jammay123

State 12th Man
hey turbinator you won. akmal scored no centurys however he did play well with two fiftys. what do you want my avatar to be ?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
hey turbinator you won. akmal scored no centurys however he did play well with two fiftys. what do you want my avatar to be ?
Yeah give me like a few days, if you don't mind. Do you have msn, I'll give you your avatar on there (as I'll make it a nice custom one :p), don't worry I am not a pedo :ph34r: .

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
If England beat NZ in the ODI series in February, i will put ANYTHING suggested by somebody. My signature will also sport a "I love John Cena and he is the greatest WWE champion and wrestler ever to live. He is also very good looking" comment.

Thank you.

Athlai

Not Terrible
If NZ lose a test in this upcoming series against SA I will change my avatar to whatever anyone may choose for two weeks, if SA lose a test the same applies to whomever takes this challenge.

Last edited: