• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
hbh - I would like you to have this avatar for a month.

Could you take this down now hbh? I don't think I could face you becoming Virender (which you will if you keep that for too long) - I'm sure you're infinitely more handsome than he is.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Another challenge between Saggers and I. This challenge is for a 1 week duration and i say India FTW in tomorrow's match.

Saggers to confirm the challenge.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
On that subject, what the blazes is Gelman wearing pre-challenge? :blink::unsure::mellow::huh:
Haha FFS Richard, do you do anything other than sit at your computer? First The Simpsons, now Superbad. Shocking form. Loving McLovin though Saggers, one could say that it's badass. Pity it'll be going.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Princey are you up for a challenge? If so i say that Sri Lanaka to win the next match against England.

Edit: Another one week challenge btw.

Last edited:

jammay123

State 12th Man
any one up for a challenge? i havnt done this before. done this before

i reckon with all this akmal hating going one he gonna get a century

if he scores a century they have to have akmal as their avatar for two weeks.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
any one up for a challenge? i havnt done this before. done this before

i reckon with all this akmal hating going one he gonna get a century

if he scores a century they have to have akmal as their avatar for two weeks.
You're on, if Akmal scores a century this match, I put on Akmal for two weeks after I am done with this Inzi avatar on October 23 (avatar challenge with Liam). But if he doesn't, you put on an avatar of my choice for two weeks.

Deal?