• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

THE ASHES - Australia vs. England (First Test @ Cardiff)

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Someone get on the middle session. Otherwise I'll put on the video coverage and won't get any work done.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
No-one doing the second session?

The terrible quality of Nine has made this so important. I reckon I'll be available for the entirety of Saturday (I'd obviously prefer not to do the whole day but I'll fit in whenever if wanted/needed).

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
No-one doing the second session?

The terrible quality of Nine has made this so important. I reckon I'll be available for the entirety of Saturday (I'd obviously prefer not to do the whole day but I'll fit in whenever if wanted/needed).
I'll be around on Sat night as well.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
The 3 covering the 1st session yesterday did a quality job.
Yep, Vic's insight into finger spinning and Moeen Ali in particular was fascinating. Meanwhile, I'm concerned that Shady Slim seems more mature than me, the 36-year-old.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was impressed (disappointed?) that Smudge, of the :naughty: hall of fame, avoided making any jokes regarding Wood &/or Root.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I was impressed (disappointed?) that Smudge, of the :naughty: hall of fame, avoided making any jokes regarding Wood &/or Root.
I used them up during the NZ series.

NUFAN, we'll be on for at least the first two sessions today.