• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The "Also-Rans" Test Draft

HookShot

U19 Vice-Captain
Can I pick as I’m not sure what time zone ‘1:47 PM’ is?

(Cricketweb doesn’t seem to have a clock)

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
@ankitj timed out

@honestbharani now up

Then:
himannv
trundler
ataraxia
CricAddict

Round 5:
Nikhil99.99
JOJOXI
Pothas
CricAddict
ankitj
Red
ataraxia
Teuton
honestbharani
Line & Length
AndrewB
himannv
Fuller Pilch
Bitmap
trundler
Hook Shot

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I have some questions for that number randomiser. How come I get #10 every time? Why does CricAddict always score an early pick? What has Hook Shot done to upset?
Rounds 9 and 11 might need to be based on previous rounds.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I have some questions for that number randomiser. How come I get #10 every time? Why does CricAddict always score an early pick? What has Hook Shot done to upset?
Rounds 9 and 11 might need to be based on previous rounds.
It happens. I had a rough draw in the previous draft and getting a better one here. Likewise, it could be for others too.

Anyways, the reverse order in even rounds balances the luck one has in the odd rounds.

HookShot

U19 Vice-Captain
Being near the bottom of the last round is the worst as you’re literally scraping the bottom of the barrel. I don’t think it matters too much apart from that.

There, I‘ve just jinxed myself.