• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test/ODI Combination Draft

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sod him, just make it 12 if everyone else would rather have 12. No changing the rules for 1 person.
I also like the idea of only players that have played in both formats.

Joao

U19 12th Man
Ok, having a compromise. You get 3 18 hour waits, if you go over 12 a 4th time then tough! Counting you as in Smalishah.

I'll add the new people to the list and prepare an order shortly.

Joao

U19 12th Man
Round 1 Draft order

1.Blakus - Adam Gilchrist
2.smalishah84 - Glenn McGrath
3.Cabinet96 - Muttiah Muralitharan
4.morgieb
5.honestbharani
6.Joao
7.weldone
8.kingkallis
9.MrPrez
10.Daemon
11.Himannv
12.Howe_Zat
13.Marcuss

Round 2 Draft order

1. Marcuss
2. Howe_Zat
3. Himannv
4. Daemon
5. MrPrez
6. kingkallis
7. weldone
8. Joao
9. honestbharani
10. morgieb
11. Cabinet96
12. smalishah84
13. Blakus

Remembering only players that have played both forms for those that are checking back after the rules have changed.

Last edited:

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Was at work so missed the start. Sorry for the delay.

Anyway, I'll take Adam Gilchrist to kick things off.

Himannv

International Coach
18 hours between picks 3 times and then 12 hours every other time at which point next in line can pick - if you miss a go you just pick next when you get a chance
Should add "you have to pick if you're online and seeing this thread" to this rule or it doesn't count. :dry: