• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Match Sofa - the alternative cricket commentary

Dissector

International Debutant
The lag is OK if you are listening to the commentary on its own but it's quite annoying if you are watching it with the TV. I will definitely tune in when I am sitting at my desktop away from the TV. Should be amazing for the Ashes.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I thought the lag would really piss me off, but it doesn't. If it was the other way (ie. audio before visual) I'd get very annoyed but hearing them talk about what I've just watched a second before doesn't bother me.

I thought the first hour or so today was pretty ordinary, but it really warmed up after that. Loved it for most of the day, as always.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
One of the commentators on there thinks I'm a Kiwi. I wonder how many other nationalities I'll be mistaken for. Everything other than Pakistani at one stage or anything, I'm guessing.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One of the commentators on there thinks I'm a Kiwi. I wonder how many other nationalities I'll be mistaken for. Everything other than Pakistani at one stage or anything, I'm guessing.
Why not Pakistan?

Anyway, I'd only confuse you for the 'white' nations, tbh.