• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Match Sofa - the alternative cricket commentary

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Huzzah, heard Jono getting a mention.

Edit: Haha, and SS.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I tuned out, what'd they say?

Was mine about me saying we're lucky to have 2 tests, so don't complain?

And how did they respond to SS's claim about opposition teams whinging when India's wickets break up quickly?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I tuned out, what'd they say?

Was mine about me saying we're lucky to have 2 tests, so don't complain?
Yeah they agreed and then made jokes about hardons and teased pricks.

And how did they respond to SS's claim about opposition teams whinging when India's wickets break up quickly?
They completely missed his point and started talking about overseas bowlers becoming more knowledgeable about how to bowl on wearing Indian wickets in recent times. Don't know what they thought he meant tbh.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
This is ****ing great. Taking my speakers from the PC to the TV tomorrow. Will mute the game and listen to these guys instead!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah they agreed and then made jokes about hardons and teased pricks.

They completely missed his point and started talking about overseas bowlers becoming more knowledgeable about how to bowl on wearing Indian wickets in recent times. Don't know what they thought he meant tbh.
TBF no one on here can understand SS and he's been posting for nigh on 4 years..

biased indian

International Coach
can some body tweet them about the disabled ball boy being looked after by the Indian team ..think he is find in many stadiums during India matches

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
:laugh: @ the commentary right now.

Basically saying Sachin doesn't show disdain in his face, he's too nice a guy, but just then he saw a delivery by George and for a second it looked like he was thinking "Really? Really, is that what you're bowling"

Forgetting of course that George got him out in the first dig lol.

Corli

U19 Cricketer
They did broadcast the SA-Pak ODI on Sunday, at the end they were shouting so much that you couldn't hear what was happening in the match. But it was entertaining nonetheless.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah I listened to the 3rd ODI.

Aatif, who is their Pakistani (well he's English, but of Pakistani descent) commentator. He's hilarious, so following the ebbs and flows of Pakistan making come backs then faltering was very entertaining.

Flem274*

123/5
They're broadcasting NZ/India apparently. Least these guys will be funny when we get written off and subsequently don't disappoint. Much better than being patronized by the TV commentators.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
During the tea break they're facebook liking the least liked player profiles on cricinfo :laugh:

Some hilariously random names being popped up. Players I've completely forgotten about.

Dissector

International Debutant
Listening for the first time. Like the commentary but there seems to be a lag of around a minute from the action. Any other Indian posters having the same problems?

Prince EWS mentioned just now!!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Listening for the first time. Like the commentary but there seems to be a lag of around a minute from the action. Any other Indian posters having the same problems?

Prince EWS mentioned just now!!
I've been mentioned about 50 times today. Should probably shut up for five minutes. :p

DragonPunk

School Boy/Girl Captain
Haha between you and me Prince, I think we've hit the hundred.

Yeah, there is a bit of a lag whenever they call, Dissector.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Not bad, not bad at all - the Pommy fella on at the moment has an excellent broadcasting voice.