• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sunderland, Hartlepool and any other football related stuff from any league or country for season 23/24

Himannv

International Coach
Is Ampadu good enough to stop the Leeds defence being a charity shop? Also I hear rumours that we thrashed Barnsley 9-1 in a closed door friendly. It's no 27-0 but hey...
I think a Chelsea fan will have more insight. He's a talented player from the little I've seen of him but a bit raw in my view. One for the future I reckon.

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Trevor Francis RIP.

Aged 69. The first million pound footballer who was originally at Birmingham City but became a key member of Brian Clough's Nottingham Forest squad. Scored the only goal in their 1-0 win against Malmo in the European Cup Final.

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
Brighton have rejected a £80 million deal for caceido from Chelsea

Sunderland have signed on a free Bradley Dack who left Blackburn