• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sunderland, Hartlepool and any other football related stuff from any league or country for season 23/24

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
As Furball is not happy talking about Sunderland and other football stuff on his “official” thread , if it’s ok I will post on here

@chunksafc

@Aidan11

@mackembhoy

if its ok lads , I think it will be better if we keep all our clubs stuff on here , so as not to upset anyone

feel free to post on any club, country, competition or anything whatsoever on the subject of football

was a cracking day today with two wins and some very interesting things to watch from a number of our new lads

I liked the look of Hemir , Jobe Bellingham and the return of Ballard to fitness. Also Clarke and Roberts looked sharp for the first run out

this Hemir is a big unit as well so he looks exactly what the doctor ordered

Last edited:

CartyDurham

Premier league games on tv up to October

championship early games

early season Scot’s League games

mackembhoy

International Debutant
As Furball is not happy talking about Sunderland and other football stuff on his “official” thread , if it’s ok I will post on here

@chunksafc

@Aidan11

@mackembhoy

if its ok lads , I think it will be better if we keep all our clubs stuff on here , so as not to upset anyone

feel free to post on any club, country, competition or anything whatsoever on the subject of football

was a cracking day today with two wins and some very interesting things to watch from a number of our new lads

I liked the look of Hemir , Jobe Bellingham and the return of Ballard to fitness. Also Clarke and Roberts looked sharp for the first run out

this Hemir is a big unit as well so he looks exactly what the doctor ordered
I find pre season somewhat of an irrelevance. Just get them minutes and no injuries is all that it's really about.

Still look back at that one we had in Asia against some prem sides and thought Moberg Karlsson looked class and then we got 1 point from the first 8 iirc.

CartyDurham

I’ve just discovered the wonder that is Airplay. So I can play stuff on my tablet or phone and it will go wirelessly to the telly

im not tech savvy but this is going to open up a lot , when the season comes around and the safc streams that are available

been trying it out this afternoon and it’s works lovely .

my next target is how to work a washing machine

CartyDurham

I find pre season somewhat of an irrelevance. Just get them minutes and no injuries is all that it's really about.

Still look back at that one we had in Asia against some prem sides and thought Moberg Karlsson looked class and then we got 1 point from the first 8 iirc.
Bad memories . I managed to cash in twice today with the safc comebacks in both games . We looked pretty decent and there’s a lot more to come

still would love another two first team ready forwards .

Aidan11

chunksafc

U19 12th Man
Press reports linking SAFC with Tom Cannon from Everton on a permanent and more rumours Batth is away this summer.

Interesting times ahead

CartyDurham

Press reports linking SAFC with Tom Cannon from Everton on a permanent and more rumours Batth is away this summer.

Interesting times ahead
Just read about this possible deal. Must admit I can’t remember seeing Cannon when he played for Preston last season

CartyDurham

@Aidan11

three new players. A forward , keeper and defender

CartyDurham

From reports he did ok, but didn't stand out when we played them. Saying that they were one of the most defensive teams in the league

never heard of this player or club before but who knows with the scouting network in place now.

chunksafc

U19 12th Man

never heard of this player or club before but who knows with the scouting network in place now.
His stats look very good, if you put his name in the fbref website search it brings up loads of proper stats..

I'm away with work again this week, so contributions will be limited

CartyDurham

His stats look very good, if you put his name in the fbref website search it brings up loads of proper stats..

I'm away with work again this week, so contributions will be limited
its going to be a quiet week, though Durham are playing , then it’s T20 finals day this coming Saturday

Aidan11

@Aidan11

three new players. A forward , keeper and defender
Look like decent signings. Don't know anything about them but I'm sure the manager has done his homework.