• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

Charlie B

U19 Vice-Captain
Just a thought (if everything has not been settled yet) but if you have two teams it would be more interesting to keep them in separate leagues but maybe that gives an unfair advantage compared to those with one team?

Thanks for the work JoJo

cnerd123

likes this
ZCC getting the job done in the SOD and T20 this week, great start to the season with wins across the board. Astronauts on Sunday tho!

Jamal Madani's spot in the side under serious questioning, especially since a couple of the Dev bats are now overtaking him on skill...

1653058061728.png

Reliable behind the sticks but not in front of them. HS of 28 in 22 innings at senior level in league cricket. We might need to let him go.

ataraxia

International Coach
AXI vs AX-W was a fun game. AX-W destroyed AXI's top and middle order, only for a 49-run 8th wicket partnership and an unbeaten 54-run 10th wicket partnership to drag the main to 255. Career #10 Howell Brown compiled a fifty, and the usually-hapless Rehman Kaiser hit 20 not out. AX-W's chase was spirited but ultimately unsuccessful.

AXI's 1.1 foray begins with a loss, despite a good display of Ludlow bat-hax. Gee, if only my batters would score runs!

ataraxia

International Coach
AXI vs Ashgrove T20: despite the green pitch, we're off to a strong start -- both Rusty and Branning firing. 7 overs gone, 59-1.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
maliyekkal heros CC sent Moo CC a 50-over-friendly request today and I accepted. They are ranked better than us in the world.

We are bowling first and have them at 23/3 after 10 overs. Henton with 2 wickets, Werm with the other.

ataraxia

International Coach
Winton goes, last ball of the penultimate. Decent knock that.

I should try opening with Zac Chambers sometime, he's the right sort of player to pinch-hit in Stumped I think.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Winton goes, last ball of the penultimate. Decent knock that.

I should try opening with Zac Chambers sometime, he's the right sort of player to pinch-hit in Stumped I think.
What are his skills?

I might get brave and try Hlengwa up the order some time. He’s scored almost a third of his Astronaut runs in sixes

ataraxia

International Coach
22 off the first over isn't alien when Rusty's around, the problem this time is that he bowled it...

Chambers is 9/9/13, and is gung-ho. Which means if I crank him up to 9 aggression he should end up playing something like 20% push, 40% attack, and 40% slog. And unlike a lot of players, he can actually get away with slogging it. (Simmonds and Winton were both dismissed off their first slog of the game - I wish we had stats based on type of shot.)

ataraxia

International Coach
Oh, and without looking at Hlengwa's skills (are they something like 12/7/12?), I imagine you should get him to open. Averaging 25 in friendly 50o is phenomenal for a #9 hitter.

ataraxia

International Coach
Try him out I reckon, if he gets out pushing it that's bad (but hopefully he won't!) Not that your current opening pair are all too shabby...