• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Only include TNT if it creates and even number of teams... (I think it does!)
It does create an even number of teams, I was just going to have a bot as a bottom seed if Number 11 had joined. But at 18 teams, 2 groups of 9 right now

JOJOXI

1) The Merry Orangutans
2) Shris croquette team
3) Dynamo Morpork
4) Dynamo Schmaltzberg
5) Winton CC
6) Charminster CC
7) Honest Hunks
8) Moo
9) GG CC
10) Free HK
11) Z***x CC
12) Jura CC
13) The Buy Ins
14) Ashgrove Astronauts
15) Plymouth Pirates
16) ataraXIa
17) AtaraX Wellington
18) The Net Theorists
This is what I have @Marcuss

JOJOXI

I've set up the competitions

Below are Groups A and B - teams listed with their T20 rankings. Start times are UK time - I've tried to do it so its not in the middle of the night anywhere although Group B was a bit tough with it being tough to get a reasonable time in Europe/South Africa that was also reasonable in Trinidad and New Zealand but looking online I think start time equates to 11pm in New Zealand and 7am in Trinidad.

The game time is one hour behind the actual time in the UK since the clocks changed so have put the start time in terms of game time and UK time.

Group A - 9am start game time (10am UK time)
***** CC - 32
Jura CC - 89
Ashgrove Astronauts - 114
Honest Hunks - 124
AtaraX Wellington -139
The Buy-Ins - 157
Dynamo Morpork - 174
Plymouth Pirates - 205
The Net Theorists - 223

Group B - 11am start game time (12pm UK time)
Free HK - 44
ataraXia - 46
GG CC - 115
The Merry Orangutans - 117
Dynamo Schmaltzberg - 130
Moooo - 169
Winton CC - 187
Charminster CC - 199
Shri's Croquet Team - 219

stumpedgame.com/ViewFriendlyComp.php?CompID=146 = Link to Join Group A

stumpedgame.com/ViewFriendlyComp.php?CompID=147 = Link to join Group B

Last edited:

ataraxia

International Coach
Haha, being antipodean gets me the short straw, especially when my sides are in separate groups. Will watch AX-W's games though.

(this group stage will last 18 weeks - sure you don't want to add Wednesday games in to halve the time?)

JOJOXI

Haha, being antipodean gets me the short straw, especially when my sides are in separate groups. Will watch AX-W's games though.

(this group stage will last 18 weeks - sure you don't want to add Wednesday games in to halve the time?)
I think that's a good suggestion, I had went with 1 a week as I recall @cnerd123 highlighting a preference for that and not seeing many other opinions either way but looking back I see context was with smaller groups so will edit that to 2 games a week and have it start on 1st June as opposed to 28th May

cnerd123

likes this
@JOJOXI the competitions are showing as entries closed.
I clicked in on 'manage competitions' but can't see a way to reopen them. Can you see anything at your end?