• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stokes Arrested

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
:laugh::laugh: I haven't said the law is no good full stop.

A crap opinion ? What are you 12 years old ?

If it makes you feel better (more right) then absolutely, my position on this debate is completely, and I'd throw in utterly aswell, worthless, if you say so. And it clearly doesn't say good things about my intellectual capacity.
Yes, I keep asking, WHICH law are you talking about?

You concede that you have a poor grasp of the topic, but your posting suggest you have no grasp of it whatsoever.

Woodster

International Captain
Yes, I keep asking, WHICH law are you talking about?

You concede that you have a poor grasp of the topic, but your posting suggest you have no grasp of it whatsoever.
Seriously mate, I've said what I wanted, I'm pretty sure you have more important things to do as I'm beginning to find this rather tedious. We've clearly found a subject you feel confident enough to exert an educated opinion on and are now droning on about it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Seriously mate, I've said what I wanted, I'm pretty sure you have more important things to do as I'm beginning to find this rather tedious. We've clearly found a subject you feel confident enough to exert an educated opinion on and are now droning on about it.
All I have done is asked you to explain your position. You can't/won't.

the big bambino

International Captain
He is just saying that the instigators of the incident will likely be treated leniently compared to Stokes who intervened to end it. Irrespective of what the law says he thinks it unjust as every subsequent thing arose from the instigator's actions and they should bear responsibility for them.

Woodster

International Captain
He is just saying that the instigators of the incident will likely be treated leniently compared to Stokes who intervened to end it. Irrespective of what the law says he thinks it unjust as every subsequent thing arose from the instigator's actions and they should bear responsibility for them.
Put better than I ever could!

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I think we all know what he is saying... the point is that in this incident nothing has been decided, and regards his general opinion, it is based on pure anecdote and has no real value. Sledger called him out on that last point.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, apart from the bit about the law being unfit for purpose; a completely unsubstantiated remark.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha sledger is so eagerly circling this thread just waiting to pounce on the next poor bastard to say something incorrect

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
rekt