• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Starc, chameera, amir, rabada or Joseph

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
First-class Bowling For Each Team by Jackson Bird

Australia 25.28
Australia A 39.50
Australians 27.16
Hampshire 39.73
Tasmania 19.95

Incontrovertible proof that County Cricket is the highest standard of cricket going (if you want to grossly misuse stats).
Jackson in Australia - 25

Anderson in Australia - in the late 30s (38 is my guess)

Bird > Anderson

Proved with evidence

cnerd123

likes this
You're criminally overselling him. There's probably kids playing 2nd XI grade cricket with just as much potential as him.

There's been literally dozens of young fast bowlers from West Indies who get hyped like crazy just because they happen to be from the West Indies and they all end up ****
10/10 trolling

Im kinda insulted you expected me to fall for that.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
:laugh: Like I said, if this was 1988 those guys would be admonishing us for daring to think that Akram and Ambrose could in anyway be considered better than Craig Mcdermott and Bruce Reid. Instead now all they have is Mitchell Starc and Jackson Bird.

the big bambino

International Captain
:laugh: Like I said, if this was 1988 those guys would be admonishing us for daring to think that Akram and Ambrose could in anyway be considered better than Craig Mcdermott and Bruce Reid. Instead now all they have is Mitchell Starc and Jackson Bird.
Congratulations you are winning the race to the bottom: Achievement. :thumbsup:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
now we're comparing "Chameera" and "Joseph" - still not entirely sure who that is tbh, to Akram and Ambrose?

come on try harder

10/10 trolling

Im kinda insulted you expected me to fall for that.
contradicting yourself in this post *****

I expect better from you

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
8.5/10 then. Good but not quite there yet.
This comment from cricinfo:

Cummins is yet another talent from Australia. We have about 10-12 world class quicks that would walk into any team on the planet. Cummins is quick, raw, strong and aggressive, which is how we breed them Down Under. I reckon we have the best fast bowling unit seen since the days of the late 70s/early 80s Windies. Every team doctors their pitches to try to negate the effects of our pacers and this is because they are scared of us. Cummins, Patto, Starc and the rest will keep Aus at no.1 and allow us to dominate for another 10 years at least.
brilliant IMO. Guy was probably serious too.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
now we're comparing "Chameera" and "Joseph" - still not entirely sure who that is tbh, to Akram and Ambrose?

come on try harder
Amir and Rabada actually. Notice you don't actually say anything about Rabada, considering his vast superiority over any of the Australian mediocrities you spend your time talking up.
Oh and Joseph will also end up being better than any of Starc, Bird, Pattinson, Hazelwood, Cummins, etc. You can bookmark.it if you like.

Gob

International Coach
Amir and Rabada actually. Notice you don't actually say anything about Rabada, considering his vast superiority over any of the Australian mediocrities you spend your time talking up.
Oh and Joseph will also end up being better than any of Starc, Bird, Pattinson, Hazelwood, Cummins, etc. You can bookmark.it if you like.
Hahahahahahaha

Edit:hahahaha

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think he knows who Rabada is.