• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Starc, chameera, amir, rabada or Joseph

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
The *****-Tec15 tiff has now seen ***** form an alliance with TheJediBrahs and the Gobs. This should last till June when India and Australia play next.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who he doesn't know must be quite a large list.
and what.
Surely you guys realize that this kind of posting just makes yourselves look stupid and ignorant?

Honestly just trying to help you because you seem oblivious and genuinely feeling sorry for you

Personal attacks on someone pretty much just shouts at that you can't think of anything sensible to say and are giving up the argument

Last edited:

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Chameera will be talked about a lot more after our tour of England..so far he has only bowled in Asian conditions and so I reckon he will flourish on tracks with a bit in it for the bowlers..

91Jmay

International Coach
Surely you guys realize that this kind of posting just makes yourselves look stupid and ignorant?

Honestly just trying to help you because you seem oblivious and genuinely feeling sorry for you

Personal attacks on someone pretty much just shouts at that you can't think of anything sensible to say and are giving up the argument
Steve Smith a top 5 T20 bat in the world :laugh:

Tec15

First Class Debutant
The *****-Tec15 tiff has now seen ***** form an alliance with TheJediBrahs and the Gobs. This should last till June when India and Australia play next.
Coincidentally, this is also how the Big Three got started. Srini liked a Gilles Clarke post bashing South Africa and Pakistan and the alliance was on. True story.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Tec take away the qualifier Australian your post could be directed at yourself.
GobiBraah :" Starc, Bird and Pattinson are potential ATG bowlers. LoL oh you kids! Who are Rabada and Aamer? They couldn't even get into the Tasmanian 2nd Eleven. Australia U-15;s have literally a dozen bowlers better than them."

Me:" I disagree with that premise."

Objective Australasian Fan™:"Wth, you are literally the same. I literally can't tell you apart. Trust I am an unimpeachable source."

the big bambino

International Captain
Dear me have you ever heard of hyperbole? He's just taking the piss. He bigs up Starc and you talk him down in equal absurd proportion. You point at each other blowing raspberries while some of us just wanting to read a thread can only shake our heads.

Gob

International Coach
GobiBraah :" Starc, Bird and Pattinson are potential ATG bowlers. LoL oh you kids! Who are Rabada and Aamer? They couldn't even get into the Tasmanian 2nd Eleven. Australia U-15;s have literally a dozen bowlers better than them."

Me:" I disagree with that premise."

Objective Australasian Fan™:"Wth, you are literally the same. I literally can't tell you apart. Trust I am an unimpeachable source."
haha is this **** for real?If this is what actually happened on this thread...

What you can do here is either quoting me saying that Jackson Bird is an ATG, Amir and Rabada not making Tasmanian 2nd eleven, Aus under 15 having dozen better bowlers or just **** off instead of inventing horse**** for once. Yes i've said Mitchell Starc could be a future ATG and i also think Pattinson could be one in the future too but then again most reasonable people with a working eyesight would agree with me. If you dont agree with me that's absolutely fine because i've long past that stage where random Tec69 has a different opinion to me on internet so i should do my best to convince him otherwise

just yawn

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You don't know Radabra? He's just 26 wickets and 4 years in England away from becoming Radlakazam

FBU

International Debutant
First 6 Tests

Hazelwood - 29 at 20.34 econ 2.70 (23)
Rabada 24 at 24.70 econ 3.73 (20)
Starc - 24 at 29.20 econ 3.52 (21)
Anderson - 23 at 29.56 econ 3.56 (20)
Morkel - 17 at 32.35 econ 3.85 (22)
Steyn - 24 at 34.66 econ 3.96 (21)
Sharma - 17 at 36.47 econ 3.52 (18)
Boult - 17 at 36.52 econ 3.59 (22)
Broad - 16 at 40.62 econ 3.06 (21)
Amir - 13 at 43.61 econ 3.24 (17)
Southee 15 at 46.73 econ 3.46 (19)

Rabada and Amir had opposite starts to their Test career but Amir had his debut at 17. Saw Rababa bowling last night and he looked impressive.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Saw Rabada recently in the tri series and he has improved quite a bit. Impressed and happy with his progress. He was bowling close to the wicket at rapid pace and it was quite difficult for the batsmen to connect.