• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stadiums of Hate

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was planning to stay at home but given that those two ****ers aren't going I'm now sorely tempted :ph34r:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Fred we should watch in the Three Tuns. I sorely miss being a patron there, and I am sure that the patronage of "the tall Arsenal boy" is sorely missed also.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Beginning to get a very bad feeling about this tournament...really hope it's not spoilt by this sort of despicable behaviour.

biased indian

International Coach
saw the doc today...the asians shown in the ukranin incident are from my part of the world, they where speaking Malayalam between them..they might be doing MBBS..most of them from my part are in Ukraine for studying...

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Yeah, Ukraine and Russia are favoured destinations for Indian MBBS aspirants who couldn't get into med school here on merit, and find the capitation fees high otherwise.