• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** South Africa Tour of CW !!! **

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Second slip, then. I couldn't beat Piper in an arm wrestle.
Hak you need a better fighting attitude than that .. your playing with the big boys now..

Congrats to everyone that made the test team.. you guys truly deserved the places after your dedication and results.. Btw Sangrah.. stay positive.. its a big honour to be named even 12th man of the CWXI these days considering the competition these days..

masterblaster

International Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
Hak you need a better fighting attitude than that .. your playing with the big boys now..

Congrats to everyone that made the test team.. you guys truly deserved the places after your dedication and results.. Btw Sangrah.. stay positive.. its a big honour to be named even 12th man of the CWXI these days considering the competition these days..
Will do mate. :)

Supporting the CWXI players fully, and I hope I'll get a crack at the South African's sooner rather than later.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Will be looking to Sim the match tomorrow after lunch NZST.. hopefully captain blewy communicates tactics before then..

So if anyone wants to watch a live sim of the game.. it will be anytime around between 3 - 6pm Nzst and .. we'll thats what i hope so anyway..

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Congratulations and good luck to all players in the team for the 1st test, Do CW proud!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
Will be looking to Sim the match tomorrow after lunch NZST.. hopefully captain blewy communicates tactics before then..

So if anyone wants to watch a live sim of the game.. it will be anytime around between 3 - 6pm Nzst and .. we'll thats what i hope so anyway..
damn will miss out, extended training session tomorrow arvo cause of the weekend grand final, ill try and catch another of the tests...

PY

International Coach
Congratulation Hakon and Butler, crunch debuts but I'm sure you'll stand up to it.

Good luck, I'll be rooting for you on TV. :)

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
lord_of_darkness said:

Awesome, see you there man.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Well done to all our CW XI boys and good luck for a successful series. Hakon - you champ, bore them to death mate.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Okay, to everyone in the UK with no comprehension of NZST - that's 2am-5am Thursday morning.

Think I'll have to pass on that. Let's go all eleven. Colours don't matter any more.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
lord_of_darkness said:

Mate i should be awake from Night shift by then so ill be online...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Okay, to everyone in the UK with no comprehension of NZST - that's 2am-5am Thursday morning.

Think I'll have to pass on that. Let's go all eleven. Colours don't matter any more.
Sorry about that to all my people in the northern hemisphere.. ill try do the next one a bit more earlier eg around 10pm your time perhaps..

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
lord_of_darkness said:
Sorry about that to all my people in the northern hemisphere.. ill try do the next one a bit more earlier eg around 10pm your time perhaps..
Sounds good to me. Commentary file is appreciated though.

Time for a conversion list, methinks.

Code:
New Zealand	 	 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
New South Wales		 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Canberra		 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Tasmania		 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Victoria		 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
South Australia		12:30 pm-3:30 pm
Queensland		12:00 noon-3:00 pm
Northern Territory	11:30 pm-2:30 pm
Western Australia	10:00 am-1:00 pm
Hong Kong, Shanghai	10:00 am-1:00 pm