• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** South Africa Tour of CW !!! **

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
^ sorry guys i have to delay the sim a bit.. it will be later on today as i have to go to a job interview.. the northern hemisphere might just make it that way too if i do it around their morning..

Everyone who wants to watch the live sims.. or anytime on a future date.. add **cwbcc1@hotmail.com** on your msn, all the live sims will move on to there.. as my msn list is max'ed out and im sure liams is starting to aswell...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was a tough match boys. The South African's bring a big game with them and we weren't able to match it. It was tough for the bowlers after such a slim lead, and I thought we did very well to bowl them out for under 400 considering the dropped catches we had. Our batsman fought back in the second innings, but the defecit was far too large.

We need to pick our selves off the canvas for round 2, hopefully the selectors don't make too many changes and allow the current 11 to have a shot at reply.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Keep it up boys we are up to test standards! we just havnt showed it.. and with a few debutons in the side.. like we had that test its all promising just hope you guys fire up for the next match.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
lord_of_darkness said:
Ahh.. hakon those dropped catches were very crucial aswell.. we gave kallis a couple of chances.. and the other bloke villiers too..
Rub it in, will ya? Had three catches too...thought Ash was the wickie, not me?

cbuts

International Debutant
not the debut i woould want to remeber. ahwell heads up boys! 4-1 will be a great result :D