• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shakib Al Hasan vs Ian Botham / Burgey vs *****

Who the better all rounder

• Shakib Al Hasan

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Ian Botham

Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Mrs Burgey would rather her strudel be kept private between Mr Burgey and the rest of the double cream team.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Burgey is all talk now show

Tomorrow night I'm have a 17 course taster menu cooked by Yoshiharu Kakinuma. He's flying in the freshest of seafood off the coasts of Japan and will slaughter the grass fed free range lamb mere hours before preparing it..for desert Zumbo himself will be baking a fresh set of his (overrated) macarons.

Unfortunately I'll conveniently have no pics of all this but you can take my word for it

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Burgey is all talk now show

Tomorrow night I'm have a 17 course taster menu cooked by Yoshiharu Kakinuma. He's flying in the freshest of seafood off the coasts of Japan and will slaughter the grass fed free range lamb mere hours before preparing it..for desert Zumbo himself will be baking a fresh set of his (overrated) macarons.

Unfortunately I'll conveniently have no pics of all this but you can take my word for it
I hope he sources your fish from Fukushima.

SillyCowCorner1

Grass finished is better than grass fed...ideally, the cows have to have at least 0.2 hectares each to roam around, and well irrigated.

cnerd123

likes this
So for dinner tonight, the misses and I had Hainese Chicken Rice, Beef Rendang and Tom Yum Soup. Pretty good, 7/10, obviously you're gonna get better Rendang in Singapore/Malaysia/Indonesia and better Tom Yum in Thailand, but they were pretty good in of themselves.

Pictures available on demand

trundler

The fact that this thread went past "that's ****ing silly, mate" and somehow onto a dick measuring contest about food boggles the mind.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
So for dinner tonight, the misses and I had Hainese Chicken Rice, Beef Rendang and Tom Yum Soup. Pretty good, 7/10, obviously you're gonna get better Rendang in Singapore/Malaysia/Indonesia and better Tom Yum in Thailand, but they were pretty good in of themselves.

Pictures available on demand
No one believes you *****.

Burgey

I’d also like to take the opportunity to wish ***** and the rest of the Incel XI the best of luck in their final today.