• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shakib Al Hasan vs Ian Botham / Burgey vs *****

Who the better all rounder

• Shakib Al Hasan

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Ian Botham

Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
\
Disagree Stephen, none of us can beat and end racism until we accept of wide and how bad it is.

All videos like this do is let us know and widely agree that it's wrong.

Once we agree on this, then more of us can make a difference to end it.
Not the time or place... everything needs context. It was not needed it what was and is meant to have been a light hearted banter.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I should say my offence at associating my family member with that video was the suggestion we would catch public transport.

Ffs.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
\
Disagree Stephen, none of us can beat and end racism until we accept of wide and how bad it is.

All videos like this do is let us know and widely agree that it's wrong.

Once we agree on this, then more of us can make a difference to end it.
Yeah, I don't think there are too many people out there who don't realise that's wrong m8

It's like posting a video someone getting murdered thinking that it will help people realise that killing people's not cool

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
This thread was so amusing a few days ago......it's **** now. Should I go depressed in the Eng/Pakistan thread???........

*****, Australia has the best seafood in the world.......agree?
Be happy whatever the result it is Test cricket....

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Yeah, I don't think there are too many people out there who don't realise that's wrong m8

It's like posting a video someone getting murdered thinking that it will help people realise that killing people's not cool
Mrs Burgey called and said you're full of it. No offence ;)

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Hahah, fine for the neutral......doesn't work when you're invested though. But yeah, win lose or draw tis always great to be watching test cricket.
Wait - you bet on England? My mate's selling a bridge, you want shares? ;)

It is a good investment if you get in at the ground level. :P

Last edited:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Emotional attachments are a poor investment according to my broker. But he probably supports the Black Caps and is jaded. :(

That or divorced.

Shri

Mr. Glass
**** me, this is already 56 pages long?

I know you have set it up to read a billion posts per page *****/daemon. Shut the **** up.