• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shakib Al Hasan vs Ian Botham / Burgey vs *****

Who the better all rounder

• Shakib Al Hasan

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Ian Botham

Votes: 28 57.1%

• Total voters

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought you said you've acted as a translator/ interpreter? How can you accurately translate documents if you can't spell?

No wonder the North Korea summit was cancelled. ***** was translating the communiques.

cnerd123

likes this
Oral translator. Basically I got paid for a couple of events to chat to smart Indian people and watch them compete at things from up close and for free.

Truth be told my spoken Hindi is pretty terrible too. Kinda lucky to get those gigs in the first place. You do not want me around important political discourse as a translator

I can, however, help arrange catering for such events.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Was that the famous test series Pakistan won out here with Imran as captain?

Imran's own words on this moment: "I went up to the toss wearing the particular T shirt and pointed at it and said to Border, it's coming today and saw him age 20 years in front of me"

Burgey

AB looks remarkably unperturbed tbh, but then again Imran would have a better idea, having been a party to the convo.

TheJediBrah

AB looks remarkably unperturbed tbh, but then again Imran would have a better idea, having been a party to the convo.
I didn't see AB in that video? He would have just been a kid back in South Africa at that time wouldn't he?

Burgey

As an Australian, I hereby decree TJB has crossed the line. What a terrible thing to say about someone.

cnerd123

likes this
But TJB is Australian, he gets to decide where the line is too.

Or are you suggesting that TJB is somehow an inferior Australian to you?

TheJediBrah

As an Australian, I hereby decree TJB has crossed the line. What a terrible thing to say about someone.
Yeah that was definitely too far by anyone's standards

You have my unreserved apologies

But TJB is Australian, he gets to decide where the line is too.

Or are you suggesting that TJB is somehow an inferior Australian to you?
Burgey's from Sydney. They are their own breed.

TheJediBrah

Work goes so slow when the forum is slow like this

Probably because the poms are asleep

Without this thread the last few days would have been even more boring