• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shakib Al Hasan vs Ian Botham / Burgey vs *****

Who the better all rounder

• Shakib Al Hasan

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Ian Botham

Votes: 28 57.1%

• Total voters

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, really enjoy my home made tea every morning. I don't grow the leaf or process it, but add the water, spice, and lemon. It's really good.

cnerd123

likes this
Wait you don't think you chai is homemade unless you grow your own leaves and spices? Because if that's the criteria now then no one makes anything homemade unless they grow their own produce.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Your chicken shawarma is homemade because you combine different ingredients in a recipe. Those jalapeños are not home made. Now, if you had written home pickled jalapeños, that would be acceptable.

Similarly, home brewed tea is acceptable.

cnerd123

likes this
Your chicken shawarma is homemade because you combine different ingredients in a recipe. Those jalapeños are not home made. Now, if you had written home pickled jalapeños, that would be acceptable.

Similarly, home brewed tea is acceptable.
Who the **** refers to them as 'pickled jalapenos'

Do you ever order Nachos with Pickled Jalapeños?

Your as bad as Burgey here. Seriously the level of food knowledge in this place is appalling.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who the **** refers to them as 'pickled jalapenos'

Do you ever order Nachos with Pickled Jalapeños?

Your as bad as Burgey here. Seriously the level of food knowledge in this place is appalling.
We really need to spend more time perusing the local 7/11 shelves to build up our knowledge base

cnerd123

likes this
I bet you have a Yahoo mail account and believe that Google+ is the superior alternative to Facebook, don't you Burgey?