• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

ripper868

International Coach
Porecki was serial offender for Aus in Pool phases as well, barely had a heel on the line - no idea when it became common to not call it but annoys me as well.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Since when was Taylor the captain?

Either way, odd that you call out the ABs hooker for this - most hookers do this. A far cry from when Grant Fox had a try disallowed against Ireland in 1989 because at a lineout 10 phases earlier, Fitzy had stepped into the field of play when he threw in.
I meant to write hooker I've no idea why I typed skipper lol.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Making it into a kicking contest is England’s best chance but is unwatchable

Back to sleep

ripper868

International Coach
Seems England have turned up tonight. Certainly matching the physicality at the moment, not sure why SA are turning down the easy 3 points this early.

ripper868

International Coach
Lol Farrell. Keep going and you'll get a card, even as captain you can't talk like that at the ref.

Ali TT

International Debutant
Dumbass from Farrell but so far SA making the type of mistakes I'd have expected from England.

ripper868

International Coach
Yep, SA look all at sea right now, a little like Argentina v England in the pool phase. Own worst enemy right now.

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Seems England have turned up tonight. Certainly matching the physicality at the moment, not sure why SA are turning down the easy 3 points this early.
Best we've looked at the breakdown since last WC tbh, not sure where this has come from.

Doubtful it will last 80 mins.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Billy V looking like a bloke who wasn't ready to come on.

Also looking a tad well fed, even by his standards.