• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

Who makes the final?

• England

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Wales

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • South Africa

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flem274*

123/5
unless england continue their newfound desire to chuck it around a bit i don't think next week will be as fun as the 2015 final

australia were a bit outclassed on the day but both teams got there playing fun rugby.

Meridio

International Regular
I think this is the worst game I've ever seen. Both teams too scared to actually have possession of the ball. It's atrocious.

Flem274*

123/5
i thought we kicked too much last night when it got to the point we should have been crusadersballing 80m just to keep possession, but this is ridiculous. i could respect it if they were crusadersballing but they're not, they're doing it for a few phases then hoofing it.