• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

adharcric

International Coach
In a relatively low scoring match with lots of good bowling lets not forget a fabulous innings of solid cricketing strokes

Take a bow : Gautam Gambhir
That pretty much puts Gambhir back in front for the #3 spot against Australia.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
hey raghav,
This **** is for you buddy for being indian and not supporting india.shame on the way you did not support india buddy.
I hope this win will change your mind and atleast try to be neutral about india.
Talk polite first. Because you are neutral. that doesnt mean everyone should mean neutral..

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
In a relatively low scoring match with lots of good bowling lets not forget a fabulous innings of solid cricketing strokes

Take a bow : Gautam Gambhir
Yes, i second that.
Hopefully this innings of gambhir should spur him to do much better and win more caps for him for one-dayers and tests.

haroon510

International 12th Man
u know what i hate ....... seeing cricinfo's home page after india wins a match... the whole page is full of the articles... about india's win.... comon give it a rest people... india isn't the only team who wins matches.. in a couple of hours i am expecting 10 to 12 articles about india's win out there and it annoys me lol

Raghav

u know what i hate ....... seeing cricinfo's home page after india wins a match... the whole page is full of the articles... about india's win.... comon give it a rest people... india isn't the only team who wins matches.. in a couple of hours i am expecting 10 to 12 articles about india's win out there and it annoys me lol
agreed it mate...where there's money there's is sport (its happening out here for cricket)

Majin

International Debutant
So chuffed we won, and sounded like an epic match. I caught us with Pakistan on the ropes at 70-odd for 6 when I came back breifly from Uni, but they did really well to get it right back down to the line. Gutted I missed it tbh, can't wait for the highlights.

Dhoni has turned out to be a fine captain, I love how he handles the media with no bull**** and is open and honest.

Hope Turbs hasn't exploded from overexcitment :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sour grapes much?

India won the final of a major tournament. It really is quite tolerable in that light.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Dont hit Cricinfo for a while. Its simple marketting.

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
Talk polite first. Because you are neutral. that doesnt mean everyone should mean neutral..
OK enough of you. First stop insulting my country by saying crap and stuff in your quotes. And i mean it damn seriously.
Secondly, i clearly came to the conclusion you are like ABCD or NBCD and you do not live in india, but pretending to be so by posting anti-india stuff by using india's name and a city. This is unacceptable and shows you in bad light.
Thirdly iam pretty much sure you are delusional and i will never post for any of your messages again u looser.
Anyways i hope you stay away from the forum or get banned for using and abusing indias name.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
. in a couple of hours i am expecting 10 to 12 articles about india's win out there and it annoys me
I completely agree.

They must be balanced and put at least half as many of Pakistan having won this tournament.

Its only fair.:mellow:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's a question asked even on a renegade forum that opened up those comments. Maybe he should bowl yorkers throughout his overs, but it's a tough ask. The slower pace may also be an advantage. It's an ugly style he's got, but it works for similar bowlers in other teams. As for the wides, a few would get called. Another match would have a different strategy. He bowled differently in the final over against Australia- just straight, and it's something he can take out of this tournament.
You're giving him way too much credit. He's blatantly just a young man who can't land two balls on the same spot. I saw a lot of full tosses from him in this tournament. Not sure if that's his famed yorker. He may have potential, but he didn't show much of it in this tournament. Face facts.

haroon510

International 12th Man
agree with ur siggy lol
i just feel pakistan lost an oppertunity of life time here..... in the other note why hate a team... lets give them credit for the win... it was a win for the cricket... now we get to see more matches like this... they both fought really hard and at the end we have to admit it was india's day... they were a better team.

thinking about it... what if hafeez would have cought that catch in the boundry or at least save that ball from going to six... pakistan might have win the match considering that the win margin was really low... other reason to kick hafeez out of the team... why they keep playing the guy...

Raghav

OK enough of you. First stop insulting my country by saying crap and stuff in your quotes. And i mean it damn seriously.
Secondly, i clearly came to the conclusion you are like ABCD or NBCD and you do not live in india, but pretending to be so by posting anti-india stuff by using india's name and a city. This is unacceptable and shows you in bad light.
Thirdly iam pretty much sure you are delusional and i will never post for any of your messages again u looser.
Anyways i hope you stay away from the forum or get banned for using and abusing indias name.
My signatures are my opinions. I can say crap If I dont like.

Go to James and get the IP check . I am from India. He should help you out..

I am not abusing anything here

Thanks

adharcric

International Coach
Largely unproven allrounders?
I completely agree.

They must be balanced and put at least half as many of Pakistan having won this tournament.

Its only fair.:mellow:
:lol:

sideshowtim

Banned
Agreed. It is kind of annoying, but there is such a huge Indian market there. They do lean slightly towards India in terms of bias it must be said.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
You're giving him way too much credit. He's blatantly just a young man who can't land two balls on the same spot. I saw a lot of full tosses from him in this tournament. Not sure if that's his famed yorker. He may have potential, but he didn't show much of it in this tournament. Face facts.
I dont think he has potential . If he has, one hasn't seen any signs of it so far in all his games for India - odi or T20.

haroon510

International 12th Man
Uhh, the only thing in there about India (apart from the match-related stuff, bulletin, etc) is the Tony Greig show ...
and i some times i feel like he is more against pakistani team than any other team considering his recent comments about shoaib akhter... well shoaib is bad but i don't agree with his point that two Ws has influnaced his behaviors... associating shoaib's recent behaviors with legends like wasim and waqar is just dire and disgrace..