• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Final Discussion

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
I fancy Sri Lanka.

South Africa are the best T20 team in the world, but with the 3 M's plus Dilshan, Jayasuriya and Sangakarra all batting well- it isn't a given.

South Africa will pwn Pakistan. I think it will be embarassing with only Umar Gul coming out with any credit.

My condolences to you......................:laugh:

Faisal1985

I think South Africa is going to destroy the weak Pakistani bating lind up.. their batsmans have struggled throughout the tournment.. Facing such a strong bowling line up of South Africa.. i don't think they could win..so my money is on South Africa..

So how much did you lose......:laugh:

Afridi102o45

Cricket Spectator
i am new here. plz if any one can teach me da exact nd detailed meanings of da terms:
=> tbh
=> pwn

add more nd more 4m ur side also.
:ph34r:

Faisal1985

but India lost 1 world cup final, we lost 2 of them
& also we shouldn't compare Pakistan with India i guess

I look at the half full glass....... India made it to the finals twice. We made it thrice.

India (if i am not mistaken): 2003, 2007

Pakistan : 1999, 2007, 2009.

And yes you are right we are much better then India we shouldn't compare Pak with India

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I look at the half full glass....... India made it to the finals twice. We made it thrice.

And yes you are right we are much better then India we shouldn't compare Pak with India
Talk about suffering from Identity crisis.

Afridi102o45

Cricket Spectator

India : 1984, 2003, 2007

Pakistan : 1992, 1999, 2007, 2009.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Its ok........ I can understand that it hurts.
Ab Kya Misaal DooN maiN Tumhare Qabiliyat ki.....Allah Talah Tumhari Bulandi Aise hi Qayam Rakhe..

Roughly in English - What else can I say about ability..May God always keep your spirits high

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
A bit late with my contribution but here I go, I saw all the games except the opening game.

Both SA, Sri Lanka played some brilliant cricket.
I was actually thinking of seeing them in the finals.
OZ falling out after the first round was a bit of a shock.

Pakistan finding their play, overwin and crush cricket.

During the finals they played even more brilliant cricket.
Players that made the difference were: Gull and Afridi.

Lovely T20 WC, looking forward to the Ashes next week.