• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sehwag greatest ever in sub continent?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Genuine question about Sehwag being an FTB discussion. Some time back when Bradman's record on sticky wickets was being discussed, it was pointed out by someone that it tells you that he was an even bigger monster on non-sticky wickets, which I found myself agreeing with. Does the same argument apply here on overall assessment of Sehwag? His poor record against swing/seam makes him an even bigger monster on other kind of pitches (of course the magnitude of monsterity is not as huge as Bradman's)?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Genuine question about Sehwag being an FTB discussion. Some time back when Bradman's record on sticky wickets was being discussed, it was pointed out by someone that it tells you that he was an even bigger monster on non-sticky wickets, which I found myself agreeing with. Does the same argument apply here on overall assessment of Sehwag? His poor record against swing/seam makes him an even bigger monster on other kind of pitches (of course the magnitude of monsterity is not as huge as Bradman's)?
Absolutely.