• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scorecard Draft III

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Okay, kicking this off now. Any new participants that want to play will be added to the end of the line.

Pick a player and post a scorecard with the player in it.

Round 1

Eds
Himannv
Spikey
kingkallis
Pothas
G.I.Joe
8ankitj
Blakus
Cevno
Howe_zat
weldone
Marcuss
morgieb
Cabinet96

Round 2

morgieb
Cabinet96
Marcuss
weldone
Howe_zat
Cevno
Blakus
8ankitj
G.I.Joe
Pothas
kingkallis
Spikey
Himannv
Eds
Not that I'm complaining, but why am I 2nd last in R1, but first in R2?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So that Cabinet doesn't gain the advantage of picking from only his own previous scorecard

kingkallis

International Coach
Am I correct in saying that everyone on the scorecard you post is ineligible for your next pick?
Is that the new rule?

Cause as per the old Scorecard Draft rules, the next person can not pick player who appeared in the same game.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Is that the new rule?

Cause as per the old Scorecard Draft rules, the next person can not pick player who appeared in the same game.
Yeah, but we're doing it differently this year:

For those already familiar with the scorecard draft format, it should be noted that this edition won't be exactly the same format.

It'll be different in that each participant picks his next player from his own last scorecard, rather than the scorecard of the participant who picked before him. In essence, you'll be playing with yourself, rather than exclusively against others as usual.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Yeah, the next pick in R2, Himmanv can't select anyone from the scorecard he's posted now, in addition to the usual rule of not being able to pick anyone from the scorecard posted by the person before him (i.e, the R2 scorecard by Spikey). Basically, there are now two scorecards you can't pick players from, instead of just one. You've got to balance the idea of shafting the next person with your scorecard with the chances of shafting yourself next round with the same scorecard.

Spikey and Eds both up.

Last edited:

Eds

International Debutant
I know who I want to pick but what am I basing the selection of scorecard on?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm perfectly fine to start over again given Eds is online. Whether Himannv is...