• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League - International

BoyBrumby

Englishman
superkingdave said:
He's been charged over the Fielden punch though, whether he'll get anything is questionable
Fielden did shove him TBF, but should have done time for Long's hit. Awful challenge.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Huzzah! I thought once again it was going to be a valiant defeat, so many times I've seen us steal defeat from the jaws of victory in these games, but well done lads.

My missus was laughing her head off listening to me scream "pass it! pass it! wide! again! and again!! there's a man over a man over!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!" for the last try.

Last edited:

PY

International Coach
Can't find footage of the Long hit anywhere, haven't seen it. Only heard it.

PY

International Coach
Cheers mate, gives another excuse to not work. :cool:

EDIT: That's an absolute disgrace, Mason was acting like a thug in the first few mins wasn't he! How'd he get away with that?

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
Mason should have been charged over the Long hit, but Fieldon shoved Mason so he did push him and even the GB player's didn't have a problem with it. This is rugby league not ballet.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't believe he even got charged for the punch. As for the hit on Long, I would have given him several weeks. Absolutely appalling.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
presumably Morley will just come off the bench, what about for Carney? will Price revert to the wing and Maguire come back in?

Craig

World Traveller
Turns out France could be invited in 2009.

Is there any good French players? (I remember a few years ago they gave Australia a close game but they probably didn't really care about it perhaps)

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
From memory there is a couple of reasonably handy French players, can't remember their names but when the Kiwi's played them last year there were a couple that seemed pretty handy.

I was glad that the GB try wasn't given, his hand clearly left the ball before he could ground it. Matai and Senior getting binned was ridiculous, Matai didn't need to throw the ball at the guys head but Senior come in swinging and then when Simpkins was trying to give his report he started it again.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NZ had all the calls go their way tonight but they were way too good. GB just didnt turn up tonight...