• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby league draft! Second edition

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would he better served at centre? I didn't watch much in the 2010s. Can't have him at five eighth of course with Daley
Daley was a gun centre as was GI

You just want those guys getting the ball so numbers on their back doesn’t really mean much

Shady Slim

International Coach
i personally always felt GI sorta faded in and out of games at fullback but tbh i have no doubt this is because his fullback stint by and large coincided with the period where his knees were absolutely shot

mr_mister

i personally always felt GI sorta faded in and out of games at fullback but tbh i have no doubt this is because his fullback stint by and large coincided with the period where his knees were absolutely shot
I mean surely he'd do that at centre too... Look at how much more Joey Manu is involved in the game as a spine player compared to a centre

ashley bach

International Captain
Tag me in next time you do one of these...
Count me in too please.
Hell of an elite list of players here, it's a tough school when players like Alf Langer don't even get a mention.
He terrorised and took the micky out of teams for a decade, as well as keeping Ricky Stuart out of the Australian side for years.

mr_mister

Count me in too please.
Hell of an elite list of players here, it's a tough school when players like Alf Langer don't even get a mention.
He terrorised and took the micky out of teams for a decade, as well as keeping Ricky Stuart out of the Australian side for years.

I was considering Alfie, but locked myself out of him chasing Gordon Tallis.

mr_mister

are you a doggies man too mr or?

always had the idea you were a tiger
Tigers fan definitely. It's exhausting following them though. So I have a soft spot for the bunnies and doggies. First game I ever remember watching from start to finish was the '98 prelim, and with the bunnies I just love Latrell, Cody and AJ

Flem274*

123/5
Soz lads

Roger

1 - Roger Tuivasa-Sheck - Warriors
3 - Mal Meninga - Raiders
4 - Sonny Bill Williams - Bulldogs
6 - Darren Lockyer - Broncos

social

Interesting exercise

As a lifelong Souths fan, I have obviously suppressed the memories of how generally **** we have been for 40 years and that’s before you consider being booted out of the comp or the fact that a couple of my favs don’t even qualify (eg Les Davidson)

So has to be Sam Burgess

1-5
6 Wally (Broncos)
7 Jones (Warriors)
9 Smith (Storm)
11 Burgess (Rabbitohs)
13 Taumalolo (Cows)

Kraken

International 12th Man
Brett Stewart - Manly. What a weapon. Injury ruined him a little, but early on I honestly thought he was better (and would continue to be) better than Slater.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shane Webke (Broncos)

1. Tedesco (Roosters)
2-5
6. Kenny (Parra)
7. Stuart (Canberra)
8. Webke (Broncos)
9. Buderus (Knights)
10-17.